Client Rank: # 1Submission #80
Client Rank: # 4Submission #72
Client Rank: # EliminatedSubmission #5
Client Rank: # EliminatedSubmission #6
Contest Holder Name: FPAX
Company Name: Florida Pain Management Institute
Description and What We Do: Interventional Pain Management Practice - double board certified physician - we treat patients who are have chronic low back and neck pain; and sport injuries and chronic joint pain
Industry Type: Medical
Top Three Things To Communicate Through Our Logo Design:
#3 empathetic - caring
Our Target Audience:
Life style - Active, athletic people who may be experiencing pain Adults Educated Other physicians who will refer to the practice (please no palm trees in the design) We want a beautiful stylized font - watermark with an icon that can be used with the words, but the words should be able to stand alone.
We Like These Colors:
Blues with some green
Design Styles We Would Like To See:
A Wordmark consists of the company name in a stylized type or font.
An abstract symbol or shape representing the character of your business
Our Design Will Be Used On:
Web, Print, Signage and Billboards, Television, Imprinted Promotional Products
Joined: Jan 01, 1970
Welcome and Thank You for Choosing LogoContest.com!
Here are some helpful hints to make sure you get the most out of our site, and your contest.
DO NOT FINALIZE YOUR CONTEST UNTIL ALL REVISIONS ARE MADE AND THE EXACT DESIGN YOU WANT IS SHOWING AND RANKED #1.
1. Please rank your submissions or post general comments a minimum of 1 time per day while your contest is running. This is required should you want to request an extension to your contest and will produce the best results from our designers.
2. Once your contest receives 40 design concepts, your prize amount will become "Guaranteed".
3. Please make the most out of our messaging and comment systems.
a) Place general comments on this main contest page to give all of the designers your preferences and what you would like to see or not see.
b) Clicking on any designers submssion will bring up a page of all submissions by that designer with an option to post private comments pertaining only to his work. (Only the contest Holder and that designer can view and post to this page)
c) Clicking on the designer username under a submission will allow you to send a completely private message to that specific designer.
4. Please "Eliminate" only those logo designs that you feel have no chance of winning your contest. (Be aware that eliminating everything may discourage participation from the designers.)
5. Please rank the designs 1 to 10 and there are also options to rank Elements you like, Colors you like, and Fonts you like. This will help guide the designers toward the design that you are looking for. For the best variety of designs, try not to keep the same design ranked #1 for an extended time as this may result in copying of that design.
6. We require that you do not ask one Designer to use elements or concepts from another Designer. The general rule is that, if a Designer was the first to use and submit the idea in one of their designs, they essentially own that concept or idea for the remainder of the contest. We will remove any deisgns that use copied concepts. Requests or ideas you have put in your Contest Brief or posted as contest attachments are fair game and open to everyone. Concepts that are considered obvious will also be fair game, for example: a dog & cat for a pet hospital, shopping bag for an e-commerce company, a tooth for a dentist, initials for a lawyer, etc.
7. Once your contest ends and is in judging mode, any designer that is ranked #1 #2 #3 #4 or #5 will be able to upload any revisions you request. Simply rank a designers entry to allow revisions to be uploaded.
1. Designers and Contest Holders please always be respectful of each other, we all have the same goal.
2. Please do not criticize any design publicly, these discussions should only be held in private.
3. Designers may not post any external links to any designs.
4. Please do not ask a contest holder to view your designs or discuss any other designs.
5. Designers can not discuss copied designs on the contest pages and may submit a Logo Dispute to the Admin only.
Our team at LogoContest.com as well as our designers will make sure you are 100% satisfied and want you to leave here with a design that you love!
Please recommend us to your friends and business associates for all of their logo design and web page design needs.