Posted On: Jan 21, 2012
Welcome and Thank You for Choosing LogoContest.com!
Here are some helpful hints to make sure you get the most out of our site, and your contest.
1. Please rank your submissions or post general comments a minimum of 1 time per day while your contest is running. This is required should you want to request an extension to your contest and will produce the best results from our designers.
2. Once your contest receives 40 design concepts, your prize amount will become "Guaranteed".
3. Please make the most out of our messaging and comment systems.
a) Place general comments on this main contest page to give all of the designers your preferences and what you would like to see or not see.
b) Clicking on any designers submssion will bring up a page of all submissions by that designer with an option to post private comments pertaining only to his work. (Only the contest Holder and that designer can view and post to this page)
c) Clicking on the designer username under a submission will allow you to send a completely private message to that specific designer.
4. Please "Eliminate" only those logo designs that you feel have no chance of winning your contest. (Be aware that eliminating everything may discourage participation from the designers.)
5. Please rank the designs 1 to 10 and there are also options to rank Elements you like, Colors you like, and Fonts you like. This will help guide the designers toward the design that you are looking for. For the best variety of designs, try not to keep the same design ranked #1 for an extended time as this may result in copying of that design.
6. Once your contest ends and is in judging mode, any revisions to designs that you request from the designers can be emailed to support AT(@) logocontest.com and we will enter them into your contest for you.
1. Designers and Contest Holders please always be respectful of each other, we all have the same goal.
2. Please do not criticize any design publicly, these discussions should only be held in private.
3. Designers may not post any external links to any designs.
4. Please do not ask a contest holder to view your designs or discuss any other designs.
5. Designers can not discuss copied designs on the contest pages and may submit a Logo Dispute to the Admin only.
Our team at LogoContest.com as well as our designers will make sure you are 100% satisfied and want you to leave here with a design that you love!
Please recommend us to your friends and business associates for all of their logo design and web page design needs.